Marshall is beginning to cut his 3rd tooth! He seems to be suffering a lot more with this one than he did his previous 2. Poor guy! If anyone has any advice I would love to have it.
Awwh...poor Marshall. Wow he's getting teeth fast! Joelle is now 9 months and only 2 weeks ago got her first two teeth. She seemed to handle it pretty well, but I did read about letting them chew on the rough side of velcrow, or putting an ice cube in one of those safe food eaters. Of course, maybe a little tylenol would help. If you find something out that works well let me know too! I'll probably need to learn about it!
We currently live in MD with our children, Ronnie and Marshall, and our 2 pointer-mix dogs. I taught music in the schools until happily staying home with Marshall. Eric is in the Army.
1 comment:
Awwh...poor Marshall. Wow he's getting teeth fast! Joelle is now 9 months and only 2 weeks ago got her first two teeth. She seemed to handle it pretty well, but I did read about letting them chew on the rough side of velcrow, or putting an ice cube in one of those safe food eaters. Of course, maybe a little tylenol would help. If you find something out that works well let me know too! I'll probably need to learn about it!
Post a Comment